Thursday, December 4, 2008

Give Me A Second, Folks

Sorry for not posting lately. But I have had two members of my pet family to pass away and I am still grieving for them. Also there is something I am staying on top of that you guys will like if I can pull it off.
And I am trying to come up with a good post with all that has been happening. I'm reading some disturbing news from Philly www.philadelphiaweekly.com/articles/18012/news .
Now my take on this is that the PSPCA is just looking for donations by appearing to follow the NKE. What if they said to chuck it out the window, what would happen? Their donor base would follow. Too many organizations have found this to be true because the public is ignorant about the truth of NKE. It sounds good, sounds doable, and thus the public is easily sucked in. So it would not be the first time a major organization backed away from criticizing NKE.
And another reason for the lack of posts is that I prefer to feel love, kindness, and caring during the holiday season. I don't want to think about someone who is doing so much harm. I prefer to think of my friends out there who are working to make it better. Thank all of you, your support is appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is going on in Philadelphia is similar to what was/is going on in LA

Harass and stalk those perceived as "opponents". Which means anyone who isn't connected to the No Kill equation.

There is a lot of anger that the City of Philadelphia realized their mistake and got rid of the Winograd disaster.

The new organization is going to get attacked and smeared. They are going to get lied about.

Winograd does what Rick Berman of CCF does.

Happy Camper said...

Good to have you up and running. I have to go see who the good commenter is..... I got a nice email from Greta she is firing up her keyboard.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I hope you had a nice Christmas in spite of it all...