Saturday, May 30, 2009

This Sucks!!!!

I was doing my usual research and saw this. Seems that Winograd is feeding his posts to the pit nutters before even posting it on his blog.
Note the difference in time, anything over a 3 hour time difference is a "pre-feed".

Who Loves PETA? : Nathan J Winograd 2 hours ago
Who Loves PETA? May 29, 2009 by Nathan J. Winograd. If you can't shoot the message, shoot the messenger. PETA wants to discredit me. To PETA, I am a threat. Why? Because I eat meat? No, that can't be it. I'm an ethical vegan of 20 years ...
Nathan J Winograd - http://www.nathanwinograd.com/ - References
[ More results from Nathan J Winograd ]


Who Loves PETA? - Pit Bull Chat Forum 7 hours ago by Nathan J Winograd
To PETA, I am a threat. Why?Because I eat meat? No, that can't be it. I'm an ethical vegan of 20 years living with a vegan wife, two vegan kids, and vegan dogs. I even have a ... More from Nathan J Winograd. ...
Pit Bull Chat Forum - Dog Blogs - http://www.pitbull-chat.com/
[ More results from Pit Bull Chat Forum - Dog Blogs ]

No comments: