Sunday, October 2, 2011

BRENDA BARNETTE, CAN YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

I came across this piece by Marie Atake and I wished I had seen it earlier. Atake was a former Animal Commissioner in LA City and I have a great deal of respect for her. She and I do disagree on some issues but for the most part, she and I are on the same page. I encourage you to read this piece on her site.

http://www.examiner.com/animal-rescue-in-los-angeles/kill-rate-skyrockets-at-los-angeles-animal-services

It pretty well covers the mistakes, and I think deliberate mistakes, made by Breeder Barnette in her first (and hopefully the last) year of her reign of terror. And one can only wonder what went through BB's mind when she did these things. I personally think she is not of sound mind, and I think some of these "mistakes" reflect that.

No comments: